Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sorry about the begining of that last post... It was to say the truth will set you free. I have no clue on how it ended up clear down on the bottom like that. As my luck would have it...... its just another screw up that I seem to be able to do so well.
But I do think I have hit a personal all time low in my lfe. For once I thought I was doing good. Keeping everything in check... guess not. About the only noise I hear is the fan in the tower right now.
Earlier I was able to look across the front hall and see her sleep. I thought of all we have been thru and the stupid things that we put each other thru. Then I thought of the last 11 years. Just like everything eles and everyonr eles... there have been good, bad, rotten and pure bliss. But ya know what..... I wouldnt give it up for nothing. It could all end today and I wouldnt have a bad thing to say about it.
Amy I do try... I try just for you.
Big Man Out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you sweetie

Anonymous said...

legal buy tramadol online tramadol euphoria - best place order tramadol