Friday, May 16, 2008

OK... Just in case ya'll forgot who I was, that there is me. I'ma Big Redneck in this here Small World!
I done did been a busy man over the winter and to let ya know the truth I done did forgot about this place. Dont really matter, no one ever looks any ways....HA HA
I gave up the world of trucking with the special People, or should I say they gave up on me, no loss to me. I do miss the people but thats about it. The bosses that are higher up can kiss my fuzzy redneck ass for all I care!!!
Got my self a job plowing the roads this winter, wanna talk about interesting!!! I never knew how bad the roads was till I was the one who had to take care of them!!! Got to work with some really good guys and got to make a couple good friends over the winter.
I think that I'ma gonna try to keep up with this here for a bit. Maybe put a smile or two on the faces that do look this over. I have many a tale to tell, and I do like tellin em.
So until then, and until I can make some shit up
BIG MAN OUT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you KNOW that's my fav pic of you...those shoulders, mmmm...and i'm happy your blogging again, at least the computer should cooperate a little more than the game on the stupid tv...

i love you babe....