Sunday, May 18, 2008

So what do ya'll wanna talk about tonight?I got a few Buds in me, and a fresh chaw of Cope and I'ma ready to go.
Wanna talk about music?
How about trucks?
No?
Then lets talk about what the hell is wrong with people.
If you are gonna tell someone that you you are gonna do something for them, I say you best do it for them. Don't let them hanging like two day old laundry on the line!!!
This here might be the beer talking a bit , but I'ma really pissed off at the moment. I spent half the day yesterday and all day today waitin on some one to do something that they said they would do for me and guess what, no show no call nothing. So yeah I'ma PISSED! To say the least. I try my best to stay to my word and if I cant then I do know how to pick up a phone and dial the damn thing.
I just might be a tad bit too old school for alot of ya'll out there but I don't forget where I came from and how I was raised!! It is all about being HUMAN I thought. Maybe not. It seems that most just wanna worry about themselves and screw anyone who gets in the way.
And ya'll wanna know something else that really bugs the shit outta me...Too bad, I'ma gonna tell ya anyways.
Its when you go to buy something off someone and its just a huge slab of JUNK!!! Why is it that people pawn this shit off on others?? HUH??
It just seems I get stuck with the best off it. First a Harley and the not just one but two 4-wheelers!!! One of them is half the reason I am pissed now. I get a phone cal on Friday saying its done and we'll go get it and now 2 days later and a 12 pac later, its still not here!!! And the other part of it is that its one of the 4-wheelers that is gonna cost me $400.00. The other one who knows what the hell its gonna cost. Gotta wait to get one back to send the other one out ya know.
Sorry to vent on ya'll, but I just had to get that shit outta me before I popped!!!
Big Man Out

No comments: