Friday, May 30, 2008

OK, for once I can report some good news about life up here on the mountain top. I got one of those damn 4-wheelers up and going. Now to wait a week and see what goes wrong with it next. My boys is gonna be one hell of a pain in the ass to do though I think.
And I do hope that the blazer will be done soon. I talked to the guy and he said it was to be done yesterday?? Don't ask, cuz I don't know.A day later and its still not here.
So now I am going to get camp done up. I got the camper moved out to the spot, so now I just have to try to not bust a nut and square it up. That should be about fun. I have a nice stack of wood and a nice size cleared. So all I have to take out now is the fire ring and I'ma gonna be ready. Cold beer, hot dogs, good friends, and long nights. The one funny thing about us mountain top people, is that camp is never too far from home. ours is only about a mile. That way when The better half has to "GO" she can just scoot home. She already said she ain't gonna use no leaves!! That might be a wise choice, poison ivy is not good for the bum!!
So until the next time...
Big Man Out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice joe...i totally LOVE that you posted about me not wanting to poop in the woods (eye roll)...that's just GREAT babe...real nice

Cathy said...

LOL LOL!!!

To funny, this is probably one of the funniest blogs I have read in a long time!! :)

Michelle said...

hehe...now Amy why on earth would you NOT want to poop in the woods??? Come on...what's a little poison ivy anyway??? LOL
Thanks for the laugh Joe!
Amy...you crack me up.