Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am so tired of getting stuck with other peoples JUNK. It never seems to fail. A few years ago I was talked into buying a 4-wheeler that was to be so damn good...HA HA HA. Welp, it sat for a year and a half due to not running. So after a new back axle, rear hub, and bearings, not to forget 375 in part cost, I got it back. It runs for a week, and guess what, now the front ball joint snaps!! So knowing that it's in rough shape I think I best replace all 4 of them, another 100-150 in parts.
Also, a few months back, I had got my boy his first. Just a off brand 250 to learn on. I was told it had low hours and was just like new. To look at it you knew it was taken care of and the gent I got it from was someone ya thought who knew what he was talking about. But Guess what, its another hunk of JUNK. Between a short somewhere in it that keeps draining the battery, and just about 10 minutes ago now the rear is locked up. With it being an off brand china piece of shit, who knows what that is gonna cost me!!
But ya'll really wanna know what the kicker to this whole week has been? Welp, I was in my Blazer running around trying to get some stuff done and in order for this long weekend of non stop bliss, it dies! I am stuck in an area with no cell service, and only able to use a phone to make local calls. Welp where I live at , if you dont call the person next door to ya, its long distance!!, so I had to sit there for 2 and a half hours.
But on a good note, I got to see the new Jones movie!! All day yesterday the kids, and us cleaned up the whole out side and then just had a good night out on the town. So I am glad one thing turned out to be good.
So to ya'll out there, I hope its a good weekend and ya'll are safe about it.
Big Man Out

No comments: