Friday, September 05, 2008


Its Friday, what more can I say. I spent the day runnin around by myself and it was different, nice, but different.
To My winners out there, keep your eye on ya mailbox within the week, it was sent out today. Make sure ya stop in and let us all know what ya think of it.I think I was fair on how it was (the prize that is).
Welp, this here is gonna be my last free week of the summer, back to the real world and getting ready for the snow to fly. Yes, I done did said SNOW. I have to have snow for work , and the sooner and heavier the better!!! I plow in the winter time(as if ya didnt know)
Poor Joey and his luck with 4-wheelers. Thats half the reason I was out today. And come to think of it, it always has to do with going backwards. But this time, the shop has to fix it due to being smart and gettin a damn warrenty on it. I aint gettin shit on again like we did before!! So now the little dude is out of the ridin till we get it back, and I guess that could take up to a week or so.
Oh, and while I was out, I was looking at add-ons for the truck.... I'ma gonna be broke by the time I'm done with it!!! Who knew that there was so much stuff ya could buy for just one little ol' truck...( a very evil grin )

Well, the family should be walking in soon so I am gonna jump off here...

Ya'll take care, untill next time

Big Man Out

No comments: