Sunday, October 19, 2008

I know , where I have I been. Everywhere and not a thing to show for it!!
But back to the final part of the show
DAY 9
These 2 gent want you to grow up to be something, and they prove that a good hearted woman can love some one like me...
and they are???
DAY 10
This is one of those bands who have went thru it all, but thru the years proved lifes a beach
DAY 11
This good ol' boy sold out a show in less than 43 seconds in 1999, the faster show sold EVER
DAY 12
With a lead vocie like his and the sound that the band came off with, you knew you was a flirtin with disaster
DAY 13
Who wants you to play that funky music???
and last but not least the last one of the challenage
DAY 14
Who are the "OLD DOGS"
Sorry this is a day late, but life can be nuts at time like you all know. I know its not the best of lines ya'll have heard but its the best I could come up with at the moment ha ha ha
Big Man Out

No comments: