Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think in the spiret of the up coming football season, I am going to try something. I know that this here blog don't see to many people, and not to many do read or stop in, but anyways, I'ma gonna see how y'all are at football smarts.
Starting August first, I'ma gonna have a question of the day. And I'ma gonna try my best to do this every day. Those who can e-mail me the right answer, and who has the most right by the end of the season, will get something related to there team of choice.
Ya'll will be able to e-mail me at...
Good luck to anyone who tries!!
Big Man Out

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm out already since I have NO CLUE about football!

Julie E. said...

LOL- Hi Joe...I'm Amy's friend, and I happen to LOVE the NFL, so I'm game. Not saying I know a whole lot about it, but sound's fun to me...count me in. :)