Tuesday, July 01, 2008

YA'll wanna know what pisses me off?... Welp, too bad I'ma gonna tell ya anyways!
Its how all these big companies can shove its customers around and keep getting away with it. I find it really hard to swallow when they say on the tube that gas will go up to a price by this date and I'll be damned... IT DOES!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
What the hell are we gonna do when the say the cost of food is gonna sky rocket this fall? Tell Ya'll what I'ma planning on doing, Ya know those we put into office year after year, Ya know they can be voted out to don't ya. Starting next Monday, I'ma gonna find the phone numbers of those in my area and voice my opinoin. Will it do any good, not if I'm alone on it.
If Ya'll start at the same time, calling, writing, e-mailing, the whole 9 yards I bet we start getting somewhere. Don't just sit there thinking of what to do, DO IT
Remind those in office of how they got there and just how many are trying to get in behind them.I know that there is some of ya'll out there that the cost of fuel and food may not hurt ya, but think of the rest of States. It is gonna take every single person and voice out there to make a huge dent in this mess that they are putting ya'll in, includeing myself!!
As ya'll know, I had to keep my ass at home due to the rising cost of life this summer, no vacation for my family this year. And that really gets to me. I anit nothing but a simple man, I dont ask for much if anything, and I'ma the first to help out those who are less forcanet. And here I am having to keep all up on this mountain while those bastards sit and get richer by the day. I've done did had enough!!
So, if ya'll would, stand up with me starting monday and lets put one hell of a bug up some asses to get what we deserve!!!!
Big Man Out