Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alighty now, lemme fill ya'll in. I sat up with a case of Bud and got myself at least 7 of those damn yard gnomes!!! I think I best sit out and try to get more of em'!!I must of got the little bugger that has been causing all the hell around here. Its done did been good.
But here I sit once again with a few too.......Not enough Bud in me and ready to start to rambiling about something. But the funny thing is is that I dont know about what. I could sit here and go on about nothing for a couple of moments.But what nothing should I talk about. YA'll know how I feel about the rising gas cost, and lemme tell ya , its not getting any better!! And yet today no one has the brass balls to stand up and say anything. So oh well, right?
I'ma at a loss for words, aint that something.

No comments: