Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its been an interesting start to the summer up here on this mountain, and thats to say the least. Between everything taking its turn breaking down, its been fun, NOT. But the motor luck is also hitting the in-laws to. They just had to have their car towed. I think the yard Gnomes are coming alive at night and playing against us!!
But now the Kids are home with me and now my days are spent talking to someone that talks back, not just turn their head and look at me in hopes I drop food. And the Big Man here is even babysittin.... Don't laugh..... Stop it .... Yes I can babysit. Actually its not to bad, the little girl is a family Friend, and Jade just loves her to pieces. And on my end, I think she is afraid I might bite or try to eat her if we run outta food or something. When I talk to her , her eyes get huge then she talks to the floor. Most of the time the kids have to tell me what she says cuz I cant hear a single word she says.
And this kid dont eat, or at least around me she dont. I have 2 birds that eat more than I have seen her eat. And if I walk in the room when they are playing, she is done till i walk out.
So I'ma done for now, I'ma gonna go load up the guns and get ready for tonight. I'ma gonna shoot me a yard Gnome!!!
Big Man Out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you hear her now?! lol. I knew she would loosen up. ha ha ha

Unknown said...

yard gnomes made me laugh hard...