Monday, June 02, 2008

Some days I think that there is someone up above having a good laugh at me. The things that seem to happen could not even be written in a good script for a tv show!!
Yesterday, the better half, took the 4-wheeler out to go for a ride around the country side, I watched the kids. About an hour later I get myself a phone call that says HELP, I'm stuck. I'ma thinking to myself that it cant be all that bad. Just go there and give a little shove and she'll be out. HA HA HA....... NOT!!!
Ya'll should of seen the path that she was on... There was NONE. So after a short walk about, she was found up ahead. So on my way to try to be the Prince Charming (more like Shrek), I had seem to find the mud. Oh, not just any mud, shoe eating mud. That slop ate my left shoe right offa my foot. I mean gone, see ya, bye bye!! Now i'ma shoeless on the left side. I try shoving my hand down in the hole to find... well... NOTHING.
What the hell was I gonna do? I said "screw it to myself and kicked the other one off into the weeds. Now I'ma out there trekking in my socks. I can feel everyplace on the bottom of my feet this morning where shit was poking the flats of me feet.
So after walking a bit more up the path that was not there, I find the 4-wheeler. There aint no little shove gonna happen. It done did was buried up to the nose of it and the ass-end was half way gone too. I figured I would start it and try to gas it and shove at the same time. So I walked to the front and ....OH BOY... I was ass deep in the most horrible smelling, gushy, slime, leech infested shit water mud you could find.I have short legs, and I was going down in that stuff faster than I would ever want too.
One part i left out is kinda amazing too. Amys' cousin showed up as I'ma leaving. So I had him, his kid, and my two in the blazer. The kids was smart and stayed in the truck (wish I would of).But the funny thing is, is that here is Amy and myself just covered in the mud from the bad place and he is still clean as he was when he showed up... How the hell does that happen???
But anyways, I send him back to fetch the blazer and to just meet us back at the house, and I would get Amy and the 4-wheeler outta that hole.
Once we are back and trying to clean off, Jade comes up with that cute little grin she does and informs me that she was a bit nervous and PUKED all thru the back of my Blazer. So not only do I stink like POO and Amy along with the bike, now my Blazer has the blasting smell of puke!
So without a dought, the end to my day yesterday was interesting and a tad bit stinky!!!
Until the next time...
Big Man Out