Monday, August 11, 2008

Bernie Mac Passes on...
What a great loss for comedy today.
And Isaac Hayes...
Another great loss for the music world
In the world of sports, its just like human life, some times a person gets a lable for some thing they do or say, or a way they may act. A nickname can hang on for years if not for life, I should know that all to well. As some of you may know, I am known as "Tank". And the funny thing is, is that was a name giving to me during football tryouts in the 6th grade. I done did hit the coach and other players so hard , they would say it was like being ran over by a "Tank". And many years later, the name still sticks on. The funny fact about that is most people never know my real name. I guess thats not really a bad thing though....
The New York Giants are the same way, but unlike me, they have more than One (1) nickname. The thing I want to know is ...
What are the nicknames of the Champs... Ya'll only have to list 3 of the 5
Big Man Out

No comments: