Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I done do believe we have a tie in the works going on here. As I looked last night, I had one teamer who had went back and got all 4, plus the teaser question.And by the way, I loved how it was answered, and ya was damn right about it!!!!


OK, I don't know what most of you think about the Packers (the best damn team EVER), and whats going on with Brett Farve (the best damn QB), but I'm getting a bit pissed about how the media is playing him off. Yes I know he might be getting up there in age for football, but i don't see any other QB's doing what he can!!!


So with staying with the best team EVER( Yes it is)(quit rolling your eyes)(I seen that), I am gonna go back a few years, 1944 in fact.


7 different Packer players rushed for more than 100 yards, but Ted Fritsch led that "Championship" squad (he was the fullback) with how many yards that year?


Thanx for playing y'all


Big Man Out

No comments: