Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Can ya'll believe this mess going on with Farve? I think the Pac is going to end up making a huge mistake in the end of this all. I done did think its nuts!!!
But any ways, lets get back to the ball game. And what a ball game its turning out to be. Like I said last night we have a leader now, but there is someone who lurks in the back, not to far behind in point that could come back within a 2 day score.
With that said, lets move into day 6 and see if I can finally stump the leader(who is doing Great).
Today I am looking for a team who has come in second in most valuable franchise in the NFL. And also, they have broken the NFL's mark for single-season attendance six years in a row.
Who do ya'll think it is???
And just as a reminder, anyone can jump into the game at any point, but to have your score add up and count you must answer all from day one to the day you started.
And send your answers in to me at
Big Man out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi.
i love you.
the end.

NCM