Monday, September 11, 2006

Five years ago we was hit....hit hard. But we stood back up and brushed the dirt off us and got back on our feet. Yeah, it still hurts, and probally will for years to come. But let me tell ya, this here big redneck couldnt be more proud to be an American! I still feel the pain for all those people that we lost, and the hundreds of families who lost thier loved ones.
If ever in your life you wanted to see a big man bawl like a baby it would it been today. Watching the tube today, reliving the day that I will never be able to forget, it happened. I dont know how those people stood up on that stage and read those names out. And seeing those two mountains of buildings fall again, my heart sank. And thinking of all those ladies and gents we lost while they was trying to save the others trapped, its enough to make me wanna bawl again.
Lets not forget those who are over seas trying to find the ass who started all this bullshit. What hell they have to face day in and day out just so we remain free and so it dont go happening again!My heart goes ot to ya'all! This Buds For You!!
I just want to say a big 'ol thank you to all you Vets out there. One thing you all know all too well, is...
that freedom is not free
So on this day and every day,
THANX
Even knowing how hard it is for some out there, I hope ya'all know that you have one Big Ass Redneck right here thinking of ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you for how much you are proud to be an American and how these things touch you. Love ya baby boy!

~ Amy