Saturday, September 09, 2006

Welp, Here goes nothing! I thought I would try what everyone eles is doing and do a "BLOG". Nothing like a redneck playin' on the web huh?
Where to start...
Well, one thing ya might want to know is that I am a trucker. Ya know what I mean,18 wheels, big rig, Big Mutha Trucker, and the list goes on. I guess you could say I have it good, I get to see the states and other interesting things and get paid for it.
The company I work for I will keep to my self, but its an interesting one at that. I work with a group of people that are truly special!
Whats next you should know??
Welp, I am a family man. A great wife of 10 years and two wonderful children. We all are pretty much a group of rednecks. From truck pulls to monster trucks, and Hawgs to tattoos, and lets not forget bonfires and a case of "Bud"(thats mine). We are about as redneck as it gets.
Living in the middle of nowhere, on top of the PA mountains, we have it great. Up here I am able to walk in my undies and piss around the corner outside...I know you wanted to know that!
Welp, for the first time of trying this I think I am done for the night. I just done did had enough of trying to find the right keys and letters on this thing. Keep looking and reading, ya never know what just might pop up here ............Later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey baby! LOVE the blog, awesome job on it! And you know I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of you....very HOT!

Love ya
Amy