Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ya know, I got to thinking earlyer today about life , and the things that people fear the most. Everyone is different, Some dont like "spiders"...Yeah, I mean you(you know how you are). Some dont like snakes, even knowing that they are about the best pets one can get.And I will admitt it, I HATE BATS!!!
But ya wanna know what really makes me poop my weiner.....that big lady at the beach who does not know that one size fits all Does not fit her! And the guy who she is with that has a few too many six packs hidden above his belt wearing the speedo. You know the ones I mean, their kids are the ones kicking sand all over your blanket and in your last bottle of Bud that you just opened. And the mother....The one who can get the attention of every kid in and out of the water .....BUT NOT HER OWN!!! While Bubba the lobster bakes in the sand passed out.
As you know I drive the big trucks you all love to hate, the other thing that makes me wanna hide in the outhouse is old people driving. The little blue haired lady in the big ass lead sled, and the only thing you can see is that tuff of blue hair and two sets of knuckles on the wheel!!Lets not forget the old man who is trying to remeber how or why he is in the local "Stuff*mart" parking lot.
Welp...untill next time....
Big Man out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes yes I know who you mean about spiders. And I've experienced FIRST HAND what it's like when you see a bat in the house (funniest thing ever but makes me mad at the same time). Love you baby boy!!!!

~ Amy