Monday, October 16, 2006

For most of you out there, ya'll heard about the shooting that happened down river from us up here on the mountain. Those poor little Amish girls in that one room school house. My heart goes out to them and the familys.
But that is not what I really wanted to talk about tonight, nope, what I want to tell ya about is a group of people who take a lot of shit for their life style, who indeed made a great impact on that little town.
The Bikers
As a biker myself, I have seen the everyday evil of people, you can even ask my wife. A few years back, I laid down my scoot. Didnt really get hurt, but thats not the idea. The handle bars were snapped off, bent the fender, and cracked the side of my jug off the road. Now, do you think anyone stopped?
NOPE!!!!
People were turning their heads as soon as we came into sight. No one stopped to ask if we needed help or if we was ok. Just by luck we was riding with someone eles who went to get help and a truck to get us and the scoot home.
That brings me to my point tonight. Did ya'll see the turnout of the bikers who was rasing money for those familys? It was a great sight to be seen. I knkow alot of ya'll out there think of us as dirtbags and trouble makers and that we can be, I aint denying that one, but we are a great group of brothers and sisters.
As a trucker/biker/redneck...my hat goes off to ya'll how went out and helped
This Buds for you
Big Man Out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey baby boy

This is true, people DO look down on you when your on a bike. These are the same people who would talk our ear off if we drove our Tahoe and they saw us. Just because we ride a bike doesn't mean we are trash. I do have to add here that some bikers totally are trash, like the ones who took "naked pics" in the middle of the day across the road from our house and right in front of our children. But for the most part they are good people, I know we are.

Love ya babe

~me