Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ya know, I gotta big question for ya all. What the hell ever happened to manners??? I done did think they flew out the window. Someone just opened up a window and said "your free, run you little manners, run like the wind".
If I have one more young punk let a door go loose in my face I think I am going to have to make em a door stop for a day. And what ever happened to thank you, please, and all the other things ya is to say??
Can ya tell me PLEASE
Oh, and not let forget "the wave". YA should know what I mean. Its what ya do when some one lets you pull out or walk in front of them. For now on, no wave, you get the big bird! And I dont mean that 7 foot yellow thing on TV either. The short little stuby one that is in the middle of my hand!
But enough of that shit, lets move on.
BIG MAN OUT

No comments: