Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey out there.....how is it going??? Long time to write on my end. I was told I was a bad "blogger".......OPPS!!
So whats new ...not a hell of a lot. Just working and trying to control the road rage.
And that is what its going to be about tonight...
STUPID PEOPLE
Does any one out there who does not drive a 80,000 pound land missle know how hard it is for us drivers to stop on a dime???
Let me tell ya
IT DONT HAPPEN!!!
Stop pulling out in front of me, and then giving me the finger when I get up on the ass end of your little sissy, yuppie, suv or car. If ya is gonna pull out ya better know what the hell you are doing and get the lead out.
And just to let some of ya know, if you cant see the side mirrors...
I CANT SEE YOU
But thats enough about that.
But as long as I am talking about people who dont seem to be able to think fast enough to keep up with the rest of the world...
If ya cant sing, ya dont have to prove to us.
Standing in line at a local fuel stop, I can hear a decent new song playing, when all of the sudden I hear a noise that sounds like someone just stepped on a kittens tail mixed with the dying sounds of a cow. Here it was the guy in front of me trying his best to sing along with the song. At first I was about the hit the ground cuz I thought some one just got shot, then I was trying to cover my ears before my brain turned to mush and came out my ears. But it didnt seem to matter what I did, all I could hear was the sound of this guys death song.
The guy couldnt carry a tune in a bucket to save his life was bad enough, but he didnt even know the words!!!
THAT WAS BAD
But anyways, till next time
Big man out

No comments: